RAC Refer-a-Friend Program, March 2014:
Referral rewards £15 M&S voucher for both Referrer and Referee!
No referrer available yet | 855 visits | This offer never expires
Last topics on the forum:
RAC provides a large range of driving products and services ranging from breakdown cover and car insurance, to up-to-the-minute travel information and special discounts for its members.
Now, current members of RAC can take advantage of a refer a friend offer, earning a £15 M&S voucher for themselves and their referee.
How to refer people and get a £15 M&S Voucher?
- You must be a current member of RAC.
- Post a member ad on iReferYou.co.uk.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to get your referee's name and email address to sign him/her up for this offer.
- Once you have a referee, sign into your RAC account, here, to complete the referral.
- Once your referee has signed up for a RAC service (see terms and conditions), you will both receive £15 M&S vouchers.
How to get referred and get a £15 M&S Voucher?
- Find a referrer on iReferYou.co.uk by clicking on the green button below or to the side.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to provide your name and email address to your referrer.
- Use the referral link sent to you to sign up for RAC (see terms and conditions). You will receive a £15 M&S voucher.
+ Terms and conditions
Info that the referee must provide to his new “referral friend” to get referred:
- Referee's Email address
- Referee's Last Name
- Referee's First Name
Do you represent RAC?
Discover how to get the best results from your presence on iReferYou.co.uk (updates, widgets...)
iReferYou.co.uk is not directly affiliated with RAC. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are mandated by the company and are published online at http://www.rac.co.uk. Promotion is subject to change.
Welcome to iReferYou.co.uk !
Did you know about the RAC referral program?
To see how this refer-a-friend offer works, close this window...