Wonga Refer-a-Friend Program, June 2013:
Referral rewards £20 for Referee, transfer fee waiver for Referee!
No referrer available yet | 1,333 visits | This offer never expires
Last topics on the forum:
REFER YOUR FRIENDS AND SAVE MONEY
Wonga offer small, short term loans with more speed, convenience and flexibility than banks, high street lenders and other websites. Wonga offer real time interest and term calculation. An advocate of responsible lending, Wonga is proud to supports Kiva, a provider of interest free loans for low income entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Now, referrers can receive £20 loan credit when referring friends to Wonga.
Referees receive a transfer fee waiver worth £5.50 when borrowing £50 or more.
How to refer people and get a £50 loan credit?
- You must currently have an account with Wonga.
- Log in to your account and to find your refer-a-friend code.
- Post a member ad on iReferYou.co.uk.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to provide your code in the ad.
- Once your referee is approved for a loan of £50 or more, you will receive a £20 credit.
How to get referred and get your loan transfer fee waived?
- Find a referrer on iReferYou.co.uk by clicking on the green button below or to the side.
- IMPORTANT: You will need the code provided in your referrer's ad.
- When you apply for a loan, be sure to enter your referrer's code in the Promo Code box.
- When your loan of £50 or more has been approved, your transfer fee will be waived.
+ Terms and conditions
Referrer information (required by the referee):
- Referrer’s Refer-a-friend code
Do you represent Wonga?
Discover how to get the best results from your presence on iReferYou.co.uk (updates, widgets...)
iReferYou.co.uk is not directly affiliated with Wonga. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are mandated by the company and are published online at https://www.wonga.com. Promotion is subject to change.
Welcome to iReferYou.co.uk !
Did you know about the Wonga referral program?
To see how this refer-a-friend offer works, close this window...